40 Years of Excellence
The Tawplast founders started the plastic story in 1980 with procuration of Lexan Sheet, unbreakable panels, and among its clients was the railway in Egypt.
● In 1988, plastic manufacturing began with the contract for the supply of rear luminaires for TFR and NPR transport vehicles of General Motors.
●In 1992 another journey and another partner began to succeed with Ghabbour Motors in the wheel bars of a Hyundai Excel car, then a Hyundai Accent car, then a Verna car.
● With the Alnasr company, we had parts in Shaheen's car model.
● With Daewoo in Lanos car before acquired by General Motors
●In the field of buses, we had dealings with Hashem Bus and GB Polo Ghabbour companies and MCV Company for Karim Ghabbour, which are the largest companies in their field.
● In the year 2005 exporting to two of the biggest stores in England which are RSW and Wilkinson began in home and garden products,.
● In 2009, new markets opened in Africa, such as Mauritania, Gambia and Sierra Leone.
● In 2010 dealing with Toshiba Al-Arabi, which is the largest company in its field began in supplying some plastic parts with their home appliances,.
● In 2011, dealing started in the field of PVC fittings with Al Amal (Al Sharif) Company which is the largest company in its field.for Pipes and Fittings in supplying some of the PVC fittings,
● In 2012 new markets opened in Ireland for garden products.
● In 2015, dealing with Suzuki started in supplying some plastic parts in their vans vehicles. In the field of equipping schools, we have been working fruitfully with Edu Fun, which is one of the largest companies in its field.